Разработчики решили выпустить быстрый фикс компилятора:
- Potential internal errors in Unix rtlib during SIGWINCH signal handling, due to calls to non-async-signal-safe functions
- Any input on stdin could break the Unix rtlib's escape sequence communication with the terminal, e.g. typing very fast at an Input prompt
- #679: WINDOW width/height were losing precision on very small Single values
- Taking the address of a PEEK expression (e.g. "@peek( integer, myptr )") ignored the PEEK data type. This could also break WITH when used on a PEEK expression.
- C backend: Passing @proc (taking address of procedures) expressions to BYREF parameters caused bad C code to be generated
- Pointer arithmetic on procedure pointers is now disallowed. It is not meaningful, because procedures do not have a fixed size and are not arranged like array elements.
- 0.90.0 regression: A bug in array index parsing could cause the compiler to crash due to arrays being used without index, instead of showing an error message
- 0.90.0 regression: ON GOTO was broken due to the compiler generating bad jump tables for it
- 0.90.0 regression: Some Win32 API libs were missing (e.g. libstrmiids.dll.a)
Ссылка по теме: http://freebasic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21382